alwaysdata is constantly evolving to allow our clients (that is, you!) to benefit from even more features. Regularly, we will share the latest news with you.
- All of our backup servers are now located with an external provider, at a remote site (in Germany), for maximum security.
- Account A may delegate a subdomain which is under its control to account B.
- It’s possible for a domain to be an alias to a second that you own. For example: you own the domains example.fr and example.com, and you want to create the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. If example.com is an alias of example.fr, then email@example.com will redirect the emails right to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMS validation has been removed for new registrations, except in specific circumstances that we manage on a case-by-case basis.
- You can configure an SSL certificate and a dedicated IP address to be applied by default to all subdomains of a domain.
- New domain extensions are available: .dk, .af, .ag, .am, .bz, .pm, .cx, .fm, .gd, .jp, .pl, .im, .pe, .ru, .gs, .gr, .gy, .hn, .ht, .lc, .lv, .mn, .ms, .mu, .mx, .no, .ph, .so, .tc, .tl, .tw, .vc. See that there will be one for everywhere in the world. 😉
- The ability to renew a domain name after its expiration date is now possible based on the possibilities offered by its extension.
- If you have activated automatic billing, we provide the billing authorization document directly in the Billing section.
Bye for now!