Like every quarter, here is the news and other topics in our series, “What’s new” (see the January post):
- Concerning the Heartbleed security bug: none of our servers were affected by this bug. The certificates used only on our servers do not need to be revoked;
- Analyze your processes: in order to assist you in identification of application problems, we have added a button in the section, Advanced > Processes, on the interface. This is a feature designed for developers, to allow them to obtain the results of a strace command on a process, and possibly to display an interpretation (encoded by ourselves). You can also identify, for example, calls that are slowing down your web pages.
- New TLDs: added several (generic) extensions of domains;
- Address display to be used in most sections of the administration interface;
- Dedicated servers: management of MySQL users with global access.
And just in case you missed this information: