What’s new, September 2013
Tagged in: administration, analytics, architecture, stats, support
- The reactivity of our administration panel has been greatly improved: almost all operations that require several seconds of processing are now performed asynchronously.
- All the sites of our customers are now reachable through HTTPS by default, without the need of a dedicated IP or SSL certificate. The certificate returned is *.alwaysdata.net.
- Support for IPv6 with SSL: our customers can now link their IPv6 addresses to their SSL certificates.
- Django 1.4.8 and 1.5.4 are available.
- Purchase, transfer, and domain renewal: added .cm, .io, .travel TLDs.
- Dedicated IP: choice of service (HTTP or SMTP) was added with ability to block outgoing messages according to their spam score.
- Management of Piwik sites: having statistics for a specific site rather than all the sites on the same account is now possible.
- For the sake of simplicity, we renamed our company alwaysdata. The old name — excellency — now belongs to the past.