It’s already mid-September, which probably means you’re now back to work. It also implies it’s time for us to retake the road and greet you with a wave! More than ever, we consider as crucial to share with others our thoughts and feedback about technologies, security, and privacy.
Without further delay, here’s our already confirmed program for this fall 2018 edition:
- Sept. 19: LTArena (Amiens, France), Privacy By Design(FR)
- Sept. 27: La Tech Amienoise (Amiens, France), Zero Knowledge Architecture(FR)
- Oct. 6 – 7: PyconFR, (Lille, France), La Crypto pour les devs(FR), Full-remote, guide de survie en environnement distant(FR)
- Oct. 18 – 19: Connect.Tech (Atlanta, Georgia, USA), Crypto for devs(EN)
- Oct. 24 – 25: Blend Web Mix (Lyon, France), Privacy By Design, the hard way(FR) ; here’s a quick introduction, in French:
- Nov. 9: Bdx.io (Bordeaux, France), Zero-Knowledge Architecture(FR)
- Nov. 10 – 11: DACHFest (Munich, Switzerland), If Code is Law, who’s in charge of Ethics? (EN) ; read the introduction article by DACHFest team.
- Nov. 16: NodeJS Italian Conference (Verona, Italy), Node.js as a feature-flipping supervisor through Git(EN)
See you there!