Here is a little feedback from our attendance at some recent web conferences, for which we occasionally try to bring the best support we can (generally in the form of sponsoring). More specifically, a small selection of conferences that caught our attention (among those available yet on streaming).
A very nice edition of this event, in Rennes, which brings together the Francophone Django user community that we are a part of, every year.
- How to use Jinja 2 with Django? by Aymeric Augustin
- Django REST framework performances, by Xavier Ordoquy
- Websites ready for the e‑business of tomorrow with Thelia, by Franck Allimant and Gilles Bourgeat
- Video games to the web’s rescue, by François Zaninotto
- PHP 7 versus PHP 5 performances, by Julien Pauli
Or watch video of all the conferences on YouTube.
By the way, the opportunity to remind you that the latest version of Thelia is part of alwaysdata’s self-installable applications and PHP 7 has been available since December 7th, 2015.
The not-to-be-missed event of web artisans who came talk about everything and nothing in a variety of different conferences. Another great success in the city of Bordeaux this year.
- The web in the agricultural world, by Marion Lambert
- At the core of the Panama Papers, by Matthew Caruana Galizia
- Zero Waste, by Mylène L’Orguilloux
Not all of the videos are available on SudWeb’s Vimeo channel yet.
And, additionally, a small mention for the E1, a conference which took place in Toulon that I was happily able to attend this year (like last year, by the way). “Failure” was the theme and it resulted in very enlightening conferences. A special thank you to the 43117 collective for organizing this event.
See you at the next events! :)