It’s been a long time since our last post. We are actively preparing new releases and articles. We’re also involved in many events and conferences we need to prepare.
To be sure none of you will miss the rendezvous, here a quick list of where we will be:
- May 17, Sophia Antipolis: RivieraDev, La Crypto pour les devs (regular talk, FR)
- June 1, Paris: DotScale, Automate deployment using Git, compared to other solutions (lightning talk, EN)
- June 6, Paris: Vue.js meetup, Use Atomic Design in Vue.js components development cycle (regular talk)
- June 8, Lille: Takeoff Conf, From ground control to the moon: choose your hosting partner (regular talk, EN)
- June 10, Lille: DjangoCong,
La Crypto pour les devsupdate: Déploiement continu et feature-flipping, uniquement avec Git (regular talk, FR)
- June 15, Nantes: Web2Day, Privacy by Design (regular talk, FR)
- June 28 – 29, Choisy-le-Roi: Pas Sage en Seine (PSES) Architecture Zero Knowledge et Webapps : est-ce possible ? (regular talk, FR); Full-remote : guide de survie en environnement distant (regular talk, FR) ; Privacy by design (regular talk, FR)
@m4d_z, our Tech Evangelist, will talk at the events above. Get in touch with him if you’re there!